Skip to main content
Understand. Influence. Lead
Shopper Tracker is the only international benchmarking system built on what shoppers think, want and do.
Subscribe to our database of powerful, ongoing performance indicators compared at country, channel, retailer, category and brand level, that improve promotional efficiency, build persuasive proposals, and inform credible joint plans for growth.
Shopper Tracker is the largest international program of systematic shopper insights. In 2017, we will carry out +750,000 shopper interviews in 20 countries
What Does Shopper Tracker Deliver?
- Understand WHY shoppers behave the way they do for any category, segment, brand or retail banner
- Compare across retailers and channels and track over time
- Benchmark categories across the store
- Identify performance strengths and weaknesses
How is Shopper Tracker used?
- Puts ‘hard’ shopper measures into category and customer plans
- Informs category vision, strategy and tactical plans
- Facilitates supplier and retailer joint planning – top to top and day to day
- Provides a shopper “Key Performance Indicator” for category outcomes over time
- Foundation to creation of a category scorecard
Benefits of using Shopper Tracker?
- Shared cost platform, delivering robust sample that is highly cost effective
- Objective – acts as the voice of the shopper in all planning situations
- One source used by both retailers and suppliers
- Comprehensive suite of consistent reports that are simple and familiar to navigate
- Online reporting tools that make insights easy to access and use across teams
- Consistent shopper measures year to year across categories and retailers
- Benchmarking ability delivers context for category and retailer performance
Contact us to find out more about the different countries, channels, retailers and categories we provide actionable shopper insights on.